What can people expect to learn from these programs?
The Daring Way™
WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR PERSONAL OR PROFESSIONAL LIFE...
Do you find your inner critic running the show?
Are you able to embrace your imperfections and find the power in doing so?
Do you want to cultivate the courage to go the extra mile?
The Daring Way™ workshop helps you to apply Dr. Brené Brown’s insights and research findings into your day-to-day life. You choose the area you want to improve and develop, and through a process of sharing, learning and exploring you will find powerful and transforming new ways to show up wholeheartedly in your life.
Further information is available at www.thedaringway.com
The Daring Way™ - what’s in it for me?
- Introduction to the Daring WayTM
- Myths of vulnerability – the wrong things that prevent us from embracing vulnerability
- The Arena and showing up – when you are ready to be bold
- Empathy and Self Compassion – being kind to self
- Trust and earning the right to hear the story – who is your “supporter”?
- Shame and stepping in – what triggers shame and why we keep playing small
- Understanding shame - identities and triggers
- Armoury – Avoidance of vulnerability
- Shame shields – Defence against vulnerability
- How values light the way in the dark
We believe that leading in any sphere of your life requires courageous decision making about yourself and the people around you (clients, managers, subordinates, friends, family and the community at large). It requires you to practice courage even when you’re not guaranteed positive outcomes. That is why we incorporate these tools in all our programs.